- Dispensational Truth
- Great Books by Great Authors
- E - Library
- Contact the Author
LORD Jesus Christ
Lord Jesus Christ
3. Immutable (not changing),
7. Incessant (without ceasing),
13. Indefatigable (untiring),
19. Indubitable (without doubt),
20. Ineffable (beyond expression),
21. Inerrant (without error),
22. Infallible (incapable of erring),
23. Infinite (without boundaries),
25. Unabated (at original full force),
44. To be continued ...
Jesus Christ : His uniqueness
1. He did not discourse on the sacredness of motherhood – he sucked as a babe at Hs mother’s breast, and that sense has for ever consecrated motherhood.
2. He did not argue that life was growth and character is an attainment – He grew in wisdom and status, and in favor with God and man.
3. He did not speculate on why temptation should be in this world – He met it and after forty days struggles with it in the wilderness He conquered and return in the power of the Spirit to Galilee.
4. He did not discourage on the dignity of the labor – He worked at a carpenter’s bench and His hands were hard with toil of making yokes and plows and this forever makes the toil of the hands honorable.
5. We do not find His discoursing on the necessity of letting one’s light shine at among kinsman and friends – He announced His program of uplifting and healing at Nazareth, His own home and those who heard wondered at the words of grace which proceeded out of His mouth.
6. As He lived among men he did not tried to prove the existence of God – He brought Him. He lived in God and men looking upon His face could not find within themselves to doubt God.
7. He did not argue, as Socrates, the immorality of the soul – He raised the dead and rose again Himself on the third day.
8. He did not speculate on how God is Trinity God – He said, ‘ if I be the spirit of God cast out the devils, the kingdom of God is come night unto you.’ Here is Trinity: “ I , Spirit of God & God”. Trinity according to Him was not some ting to be speculating about, but was a working person for redemption in casting out the devil and establishing the kingdom of God.
9. He did not dictate about the worth of children – he put His hands upon them and blessed them and setting one in their midst said, of such is the kingdom of God. And raised them from the dead too.
10. He did not argue that God answer prayers – He prayed, some times all night and in the morning and thanked His heavenly Father for answering Him.
11. He did not paint in glowing colors the beauties of friendship and need of the human sympathy – He wept at the grave of His friend.
12. He did not argue the worth of womanhood and the necessity for giving them equal rights and privileges – He treated them infinitely respect, gave them to His most sublime teaching; and when He rose from the dead appeared first to woman.
13. He did not teach in the classroom manners, the necessity of humanity – he girded Himself with a towel and kneed down and washed His disciples’ feet.
14. He did not discourage the question of the worth of the personality as we do today – he loved and served the person.
15. He did not discuses on the equal worth of personality – he went to the poor and outcast and ate with them.
16. He did not prove how pain and sorrow in the universe could be compatible with love of God – He took on Himself at the Cross everything that spoke against the love of God and through that pain and tragedy and sin showed the very love of God.
17. he did not discourse on how the weakest human materials can be transformed and made to contribute to the welfare of the world – He called to Him a set of weak men, fishermen of Galilee and transformed them and sent them out to begin the mightiest movement for uplift and redemption, the world has ever seen so far.
18. He wrote no books – only once are we told that he wrote and that was on sand; but He wrote upon the hearts and conscience or people about Him and it has become the world’s most precious writing.
19. He did not paint a Utopia far off and unrealizable – He announced that the Kingdom of heaven is within us and is at hand and can be realize and receive here and now.
20. He did not invent or went of for any discovery – Jesus invented nothing new; He Himself was the new. – Today Jesus born in some body heart is the best invention the heaven and earth can enjoy.